Thursday, June 8, 2017

Mermaid Pillows (Love Yourself) - Review


Happy Friday loves! I had to share this AMAZING pillow with you from www.mermaidpillowco.com. It's much more than just a pillow! It is a calming effect....a peace of mind....a message to read continuously to uplift and encourage you. The back features sequins that you can use to draw on by just moving your finger along or even your hand.




I instantly chose this pillow for my 8 year old daughter. I instill so much positivity into her and she see's it within me daily, that having this message on her bed is that something of her very own. My daughter has drawn so many different things from animated characters, butterflies, to just a happy face. I got my chance to make a couple things too!



Let me tell you, this pillow hasn't left her side. She even brought it out of town with us. Used it daily as well as demonstrated different drawings on the back for her big sister and Aunt. It gives her a sense of peace and excitement. I will have to order more for that factor alone! Not to mention, I want some for myself lol

Although May was Mental Health Awareness month, it's something that is ongoing in our world today. Mermaid Pillows can help ease so much with just the inspiration it holds alone. I found this helped me to focus on something outside of the depression I face most days. It's extremely calming and fun to come up with different drawings. Check them out for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

www.mermaidpillowco.com




Peace & Love
Xx
~ Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment