Thursday, June 22, 2017

Four Sigmatic- Mushroom Coffee


Hey lovelies! Lately, most of my mornings begin with a hot cuppa Four Sigmatic's Mushroom Coffee. Not your regular coffee at all. It's real, fresh coffee with wild harvested fruiting body extracts. The taste is to die for! It's bold, strong and quite delicious. What's even better, it's all natural with 4 powerful ingredients.

100% Arabica Coffee, Siberian Chaga Mushroom, Lion's Mane Mushroom, and Wild Rhodiola Root. It holds 500 mg mushrooms + 50 mg of caffeine per serving. It gives you a serious boost of balanced stimulation. The brain-food to to jumpstart your day without the unhealthy overload of jitters. I'm more alert and ready to go each morning I indulge in a cup.



Not only do I enjoy a cup with coconut sugar alone, sometimes I'll add Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Blend Almondmilk. Here I've added a tablespoon of unrefined coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cardomom. YUMMYLICIOUS!

Try a box and let me know what cha' think!

us.foursigmatic.com or you can find it on Amazon. I love me some Prime! ( ;




Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina


1 comment:

  1. Buy an original gemstone for gemstone universe, they give the best stones for your rashi, they are the best gems providers in bangalore.
    benefits of ruby
    amethyst benefits
    benefits of wearing ruby
    catseye stone

    ReplyDelete