Friday, May 26, 2017

Models Own- Makeup Review

Hey lovelies!!!! Happy Fri-YAY + holiday weekend! Well, I'm back with an amazing fashion and trend color brand from the U.K. called Models Own. Their cruelty free makeup collection is so vibrant, bold, rich and colorful! Highlighter to die for!

This liquid matte lippie in Coral Fresh is gorgeous and so fun! I haven't worn a color like it! Not only is is rich and creamy, it smells like mint, absolutely delish! Makes your lips feel minty fresh like a lip balm. Perfect for that Summer time fine! Not to mention this Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Powder in Golden Sand is so lovely on my skin tone.

I just added a light touch of it and and the glow is magical! It's definitely buildable for that extra glow effect! You can easily go from day to night or just day. Whichever tickles your fancy! I will definitely get my wear from both of these throughout the months to come. You can grab these and so much more (eye, face and lip products) exclusively at www.ulta.com


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina






No comments:

Post a Comment