Monday, April 3, 2017

Sophisticated Styling in New York & Company

Happy Monday lovelies!!! I am so happy to enter into a brand new week. This past week has been a time of reflection and taking my power back.....in life. New experiences have brought about so much light into my life and I've just been on cloud 9. Every day is a gift to each of us.

Anyway, I had to share this amazing New York & Co. Kimono Dress. Of course I had to do my thang and put a little twist on it. I love the contrast and detail of the stripes paired with this Merona dress from Target. So, I went with wearing this kimono dress as an outerwear piece.

Put on a nice pair of flower stockings, a purple lip, grey bow heels, and this netted hat. Grabbed my favorite bag and handled this day with ease. I also, picked up these gorgeous white Chrysanthemum flowers, something I like to do quite often.

Ladies, never hesitate to treat yourselves. Love on yourself hard, whenever it permits you to do so.







merona polka dot high low dress- Target (last season's), grey faux suede bow heels- Ebay, flower stockings- Amazon, NY and Co kimono dress- Poshmark

No comments:

Post a Comment