Saturday, April 8, 2017

Renew Life- Ultimate Flora Probiotic


Good afternoon loves! I want to share these probiotics with you. Probiotics are a type of living bacteria, when taken in the appropriate amounts, it aids in your overall well being. Many women suffer from gastrointestinal issues. Let me be clear, not just women, men and children as well. These capsules are a great supplement to add into your day to day.

When we aren't getting enough natural ingredients, are bodies lack probiotics. In turn it makes are bodies defense mechanism very weak. Ultimate Flora assists in defending against stress triggers, unhealthy lifestyles , our diet and even the air we breath.

These help with your digestive system, urinary tract health and most importantly ladies, keeping your ph balance in check. If you are a history of yeast infections or BV (bacteria vaginosis), you may want to incorporate this pill into your daily lifestyle.

I began taking these the moment I realized my ph balance was off. Well, as soon as my Amazon Prime delivery came lol. Ladies, we notice any change in our bodily essence before anyone else, so please handle your business right away! Get on top of it, don't ignore it! There's no need to be struttin' around disrupting everyone's sense of smell. I'm just sayin'.

Although I eat extremely healthy, I have yet to completely cut all all sugars from my diet. When I hit my early 30's, I began to have bad digestive issues. I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome many thereafter. It took me a long time to figure out triggers and get things under control. What you eat has EVERYTHING to do with your digestive system. I had a flare up a couple of months ago and after a few days of taking Flora, my body is back on track.

Ultimate Flora also been amazing in taking after my cycle. There are several dosages. I started with the lower dosage in 25 Billion (live cultures per capsule). The higher dosages works great after your menstrual cycle and if you are currently taking any antibiotics. The higher strain 90 Billion is ideal for chronic yeast infection and/or BV sufferers. Hell, even if you just want to balance her out after sex.

Holistic medicine is all I put into my body. The natural is the safest and best lifestyle choice for me. I just ordered 50 Billion Raw Probiotics by Garden of Life on Amazon. These are also veggie capsules and vegan. Do your research and see what works for you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Have a fabulous weekend!


Peace & Love
Xx
~ Katina 

No comments:

Post a Comment