Happy weekend loves!!! It's always a great tie in the kitchen with my youngest. Quality time well spent. So we've been craving cookies so what better way to get some than make a couple batches of some plus throw some fruit in there! Figuratively speaking, of course! ( ;
*preheat oven to 350
1- 1/3 cup of almond flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate almond butter (Wild Friends)
1. Spray baking sheet with coconut oil non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
In large mixing bowl, Combine almond flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
2. In smaller bowl, mix chocolate almond butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract together. Add mix to dry ingredients in large bowl and combine together well into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Spoon teaspoons of the dough and roll into balls. Place each a distance apart on baking sheet. Now for the fun part for all kids! Let your little one (unless your cooking alone) press there thumb down in the middle of the ball, then shape with your fingers into a small well.
4. Fill each well with 1 teaspoon of jam. We did half raspberry and the other half blueberry.
5. Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring cookies to a plate or cooling rack.
Peace & Love