Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Current Skin Care Regimen with Raw Sugar Living



Good evening loves! After another amazing meal and quality time with my family, I needed a bit of "ME" time. Loves, I can't stress enough how important and very necessary time to yourself is. It took me some time to get back to me and oh, how I adore her!

I spent a couple of hours pampering my entire body selfishly. Let me tell you, I loved every last bit of it! I try my damnest to have a pamper session at least twice a week. Sunday's self care is a ritual and Wednesday's are right thereafter. 

I've learned that you need a little pick me up mid-week and what better way than to take care of yourself, mind, body & soul. My current skin care regimen includes these particular products by Raw Sugar. 

These are AMAZING!!! Y'all don't here me though! I mean, from the enticing scents, the bamboo tops and white bottles, to the pure, unfiltered, cold pressed technology to make up this deliciousness for our skin. I have raved to friends and family about Raw Sugar and how my skin adores every thing you see here!





My skin feels like butta baby! These products are extremely moisturizing and we all know that the Winter months did a number on our bodies. Make up for it and treat yoself! I too, love that Raw Sugar donates a bar of soap to a person in need for every product sold. 

You can find them at your local Target stores. Don't say I never told y'all nothin'! Have a fab week ahead loves!


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment