Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Kimonos Are Life!

Hey loves!!! Almost the close of another week and it has been so war it's ridiculous! It's not officially Spring, right? I may need to relocate to cooler parts come Summer. LOL Who am I kidding? I LOVE the sunshine way too much!

So, about this gorgeous Charlotte Russe Kimono!!! The lilac grabbed me right away then the pattern + length. This was purchased off Poshmark. There's a plethora of looks I've already visualized, so stay tuned. This is absolutely my new fave, but first, I've paired this with a simple wide leg striped pant (Beetlejuice 3x, I know), black mock neck bodysuit and these black bow knot slides.

Easy peasy! Outfit with a bag, of course! Have a blessed week lovelies! I'll be back with a food recipe or 2 come Sunday. If your anywhere in the Northeast Region, please be safe and much prayer out to you.





P. S. download the Poshmark app, you'll love it! ( ;
bag, Elena Satchel Handbag 2-piece- Groupon

Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment