Monday, March 13, 2017

Baby Soft Skin With Babytime Snuggly Lotion- Review



Happy Monday loves!!! This natural lotion gives my mini that buttery soft moisturized skin every time. It goes on smooth with no build up or sticky residue. Absorbs quite nicely and she loves it! I definitely don't need to remind her to lotion her hands after each wash. She enjoys doing so freely.
My skin loves it as well. Don't let the "Babytime" fool you, adults can use this same lotion as well. Brought my skin back because we all know, Winter can do a number on us from head to toe.

I use Snuggly Lotion on my entire body and the results are magnificent. Smells great too! A very subtle cherry butter scent so it's nothing overpowering or one that lingers. It's enriched with omega oils and has some of the best all natural ingredients to boot, such as primrose oil, avocado, flax and borage seed.  Natural, organic and plant based.....what could be better? The #1 natural brand to use by hospitals brand with probiotics.

Living healthy is such an amazing lifestyle and it shows in your skin. I wasn't disappointed at all with this product. You can find this product and more from Babytime at your local Walmart, Iherb.com, Amazon, and Vitamin Life. www.babytimeusa.com

Have a beautiful week lovelies!!




Peace and Love
Xx
~Katina


No comments:

Post a Comment