Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Another Gorgeous Vintage Find

Hey loves!!! Happy International Women's Day ladies!!! I hope you all have had a beautiful day as I have enjoyed it entirely. It's something about when you know you look good, you feel even that much better! I'm happy enough just to enjoy such a sunny, gorgeous afternoon. If y'all know me, it's very clear how much I LOVE vintage apparel. This black floral dress is a beauty!!! 

Exactly what I was looking for, so that is even more pleasing in this purchase. I love finding pieces that are still in perfect condition that I can pull several wears fro in the future. If your looking for gorgeous items, fast shipping, great packaging & such a pleasant vibe, do yourself a solid and check out https://www.etsy.com/shop/InBeetweenVintageCo?ref=ss_profile
You will not be disappointed!













Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment