Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Beauty in Amrita Sen "Cosmic and Eternal Love" Bracelet + Adult Coloring Book



Hey loves!!! I received this beautiful Cosmic and Eternal Love Coloring book which also includes An Everlasting Love Story. This is the most beautiful adult coloring book and most gorgeous bracelet! I was all smiles upon opening the package, as I didn't know exactly what to expect. This is perfect for a bit of me, quiet time. Definitely keeps me busy for a few. Feeling like a kid again, and a great stress reliever as well. Peace be still, indeed!

Amrita Sen is a multi-talented artist. In the 2009 Academy Awards, she performed the winning song from the movie Slumdog Millionaire with music legend AR Rahman. Amrita has released many records, written and performed multiple movie and film titles with her signature Bollywood vocals.

Amrita's first brand BollyDoll was launched in 2012, a jewelry and loungewear collection in Nordstrom's and Dillard's. This book and gorgeous bracelet is her newest release. It is a blend of Jaipuian art styles with a combination of Eastern and Western cultures with a backstory of the mythical Krishna and Radha love story.






This bracelet is designed so beautifully. I fell in love with this Magna Clasp. I can wear my new bracelet without asking one of my children to help put it on. That's a big deal in any woman's book!

Check her out on IG: @amritasendesigns, @cosmicandeternallove
www.facebook.com/cosmiceternallove/
www.facebook.com/amritasendesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment