Friday, February 3, 2017

High School Feels (Imani Jahaan Vintage)

Happy Friday loves!!! Y'all should know by now that I love my vintage pieces! If only I could find my high school picture from the early 90's to show you how I rocked a similar outfit with denim overalls, a white turtleneck, and black tims back in the day. Flashbacks to some cool ass times! I mean so many vibes returned from hanging with my now life long friends (family), the music, hangouts, dance offs, just everything!

I went with the whole 90's feel and paired these with a lace bodysuit, biker boots, a vintage cap, and a dark lip (clear gloss on top). I gave my eldest daughter "Moesha" vibes once I sent her a picture. Lol, I can dig that! I purchased this romper from one of my favorite online vintage shops www.imanijahaan.com. So glad I did because they took me back to real times. Great times in my childhood that I will never forget.

A nostalgia high for real! I had fun with this look. Reminiscing, chill vibes, it's just a natural thang for me. I hope you gals check out this Queen's shop. The items she carries are fabulous, great quality, I mean, some of the best clothing and she's amazing!

Have a fab weekend loves!

Liquid matte lippie- Guess www.colourpop.com










Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment