Wednesday, January 25, 2017

ZEROWATER + SPIbelt (REVIEW)




Hey loves!!! I have to share this ZeroWater filtration system with you. I actually have a Brita filter that definitely doesn't match the pure taste of fresh water that I get from this pitcher. ZeroWater's pour pitcher goes through a 5-Stage advanced filtration, removing 18,000 MG of impurities and lead chromium. Incomparable to any 2-stage pitcher. It's also a 10 cup pitcher which I love!!!!

We drink a lot of water in my household so having a great filtration system is extremely important. It also saves me a lot of money on purchasing water from local stores. Also included is a TDS Digital Meter which determines your TDS (total dissolved solids) by testing the quality of your tap water.

It's so important for your health and safety, to make investments such as filtration systems for your households. You'd be surprised at the level of impurities that come from your tap. I stopped drinking water from the tap years ago. This baby definitely does the trick!

www.zerowater.com








I was also sent this SPIbelt Flex. Perfect for an on the go workout. It has an adjustable strap to fit comfortably around your waist, and stretches easily for me to fit my iPhone6 plus, and credit cards and keys inside just fine. Also has a headphone port.

It's great, as I am getting back into a workout routine. I'll enjoy this on my walks, to the gym, jogging, even bicycling too! www.spibelt.com





No comments:

Post a Comment