Monday, January 9, 2017

Spirulina Suede Duster - Imani Jahaan Vintage

Happy Monday loves & Happy New Year!!! Starting my week off wearing this gorgeous suede duster purchased from Imani Jahaan Online Vintage Shop. I'd been dying to get my hands on a few pieces for a minute and I'm ecstatic to begin with this one!




Let me tell y'all....she's a gem and her items are nothing less than amazing! Beautiful, well packaged, clean, vintage finds. When you go on www.imanijahaan.com, you already know you have to have something. The gorgeous models present each item impeccably. Black girl magic in living color! I love it!!!

Did I mention how quick my package hit the door! Very happy customer, follower, the whole nine! This duster has definitely made a statement, and will remain a key piece within my wardrobe. Check her out ladies. Promise, you'll thank me later! (follow on IG: @imanijahaanvintage)







Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina 


1 comment: