6 large organic brown eggs
1 cup of organic heavy cream
1 diced red bell pepper
1 half diced large onion
2 minced garlic cloves
1 heavy tbls Earth Balance non dairy butter
6 large bella whole mushrooms; diced
1 bag of raw baby spinach; chopped
1 cup of fontina cheese; shredded
1 cup of gouda cheese; shredded
1 8-inch deep dish pie shell
- Pre-heat oven on 375. In mixing bowl, whisk eggs and heavy cream together, season, fold in cheese, set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet, melt butter and saute vegetables, onion and garlic on med high for about 5 minutes, salt & pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat. Add chopped spinach and mix in. Pre-bake pie shell for 10 minutes. After 10 in, remove from heat.
- Fill pie shell with veggie mix, pour egg mixture right on over veggies.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. If edge of crust browns too fast, cover with a ring of foil and continue baking.
Peace & Love