Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tis' The Season For Layers

Happy hump day loves!!! I wanted to share a couple of tips on another way of styling and restyling some pieces. Recycle, reuse, thrift and so on is my motto! Y'all know I will work with what I got and rock it like I know I can! That's always been my thing!

Now, with it getting much colder around these parts, layers are my best friend. Sometimes I'm layering for a particular look, other times, IT'S JUST COLD AF!!! These are key pieces I've worn previously that I revisited for this fancy, layered look.

This season has been all about metallic, so I have my fave silver metallic skirt under this layered dress, which is over a simple black tunic, then top it all off with my faux fur vest. Easy, peasy right!? On top of that, I couldn't decide on which to wear so combining the dress + skirt made for a polished, sleek, bad ass look (if I don't say so myself) lol.

Don't be afraid to combine pieces for different looks. Try them out and as long as you like it, ROCK the hell out of it! Have a fab day loves!!!

P.S. I'm wearing black tights underneath + strappy chunky heels


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina




metallic skirt- Piperlime Collection + XXI pinkisk red layered crinkle dress (thredUp), faux fur vest- Ebay, metallic foil clutch- thrifted many moons ago somewhere in LA ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment