Monday, December 19, 2016

Partying in Style

Good evening loves! Dressing up makes us ladies feel amazing! I look forward to an elegant event to attend. It's not often but when I do, I give it my all. I have been dying to wear this metallic strappy number. Unfortunately it's sold out now, but it still gives you that option for a look to put together for the seasonal holiday parties. I love everything about this dress, especially the length. Not too long, not too short.

I pared this with simple open toe Guess heels, a faux fur coat, diamond accented jewelry and a (oldie but goodie) thrifted metallic silver clutch. Threw on this fushia matte lippie More Better by Colourpop adding a clear gloss on top. This look needed shine in every way!



I wanted to give you the look in color but the vibes these black and white photos give me is nothing less than regal. Happy Holidays to you all! ( ;





metallic dress- H&M, metallic clutch- old thrift find, necklace- Kohls


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment