Tuesday, December 6, 2016

healthy Skoop is so DELICIOUS!


Hey loves! I was so happy to try these plant-based protein shakes. They had me at plant protein! I've been on the hunt for the right protein shakes, as there are so many out there and it can be quite overwhelming to try and choose. healthy Skoop is quite simple in preparation and very fulfilling.

I had to go for the chocolate All-In-One Nutritional Shake first! All you have to do is blend with 8-12 oz of liquid. I used this as a meal replacement for lunch. Ate a healthy snack later and was satisfied until dinner. I chose to mix mine with organic OJ and boy was it delicious!

Chocolate and orange is a yummy combo and what's even better is that you don't need a blender! I dug out my NutriShop blending cup. Mix, shake to death, pour and transfer to a pretty glass. Simple as that!

After drinking, I felt a burst of energy that was much needed. Getting all the necessary nutrients in one drink is the most convenient thing for a busy mom such as myself. It definitely kept me going.

Now, with my insomnia still being an ugly factor, I couldn't wait to try the tirami-snooze Sleep Protein (first EVER sleep protein). This contains ingredients such as cocoa, coconut, cherry extract and cinnamon. I mixed this packet with 6 oz of almond milk in my blender cup and voila!

60 minutes before bed I wanted to go to bed and I felt sleep coming on about 30 minutes in. To dreamland I went and enjoyed a good night of much needed sleep at around 11pm which is an early turn in for me.




These protein supplements are tasty and quick, replenishing all the nutrition we may go without in our daily diets. Skoop will definitely be something I will include into my day to day. Check them out for yourself  at healthyskoop.com



Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment