Hey loves! Happy Holidays! So, let me tell y'all about these Gourmet gift baskets. I mean, I didn't expect all of these AMAZING treats at all! I absolutely love the silver steal pail + the wire basket. I've already found a chic way to reuse them. These will be a perfect Holiday gift for that special someone. Hell anyone for that matter! There are several gifts baskets to choose from, righ t on time for gift giving if that's your thing.
This seasonal Winter Gift Basket includes:
- Winterhook Dark Ale by Redhook - 12 oz. - Brewed differently each year, this Winterhook’s bold flavors and dark colors come from the addition of flaked oats and Munich malts that pair perfectly with three kinds of hops.
- Sick Day by Long Trail - 12 oz. - This hoppy brown ale is built for the cold, with pine and hop flavors balancing perfectly toasty malts for a smooth and easy to drink brew.
- Peak Organic Winter Session - 12 oz. - A winter wheat beer that uses dark malts to give it subtle toasty notes while still remaining quite hoppy due to the single-hop, dry hop process using Citra hops to give it the aroma of pineapple.
- Prelude Special Ale by Shipyard - 12 oz. - A rich, full-bodied English ale that's the perfect winter warmer - it boasts a hoppy finish and a rich malty taste with nuances of holiday spices.
- Trösten by Von Trapp - 12 oz. - German for "comfort," Trösten is a smoked black lager with rich flavor that finishes smooth and clean.
- Goose Winter Ale by Goose Island - 12 oz. - Layered with roasted caramel flavors and rich chocolate undertones, this beer is perfect for long winter nights.
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com - 1.4 oz. - A delicious merging of salty and sweet, this popcorn pairs well with all of these beers!
- Toasted Sesame Flatbread Crackers by Partners - .75 oz. - Sesame seeds are integrated throughout these crisp crackers, giving them a consistent and distinctive toasted sesame flavor.
- Savory Garlic Cheddar Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co. - 2 oz. - Premium cheddar cheese made zesty with the addition of fresh garlic.
- Salami by Bavaria - 3 oz. - Smoked salami made in the European tradition, and made with only the finest ingredients.
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz. - A crunchy snack mix composed of premium nuts, crisp pretzels, and savory cheddar crackers.
- Zesty Ranch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 1.1 oz. - Cool buttermilk and zesty spices combine to form a unique popcorn flavor that might become this gift recipient's new favorite snack
Now, I'm not much of a beer drinker but I was excited to try the Peak Organic Session Winter Ale and Goose Winter Ale by Goose Island. They had me at caramel and chocolate flavors! I must say, these two were delish but I definitely favor the later. ( ; My eldest son freely took on the job of tasting the others for me. I can say, he was very appreciative. No complaints there. There is even a bottle of Chardonnay just for me!
I gotta say, I have never had popcorn sooooo delicious! My youngest two were in on this and everything else! As for the popcorn, Double Chocolate with Orange is at the top of my list with Holiday Anise Cookie.....oh and Peppermint. We've enjoyed several bags thus far and were completely taken with all the flavors.
Everything was so well packaged and I was ever so grateful to try it all, my lovely family included. These individual bags of popcorn are just what we needed for our weekly Friday movie nights.
Gift baskets are the easiest go to for a special gift to send. All of the work is done for you! How fabulous is that! Hope you all have a wonderful, blessed holiday season with your loved ones.
Peace & Love