Thursday, November 10, 2016

I Can't Get Enough of Nubian Heritage - Review



Hey loves! So, if you haven't treated yourself to the amazing scents of Nubian Heritage then shame on you! This Patchouli & Buriti hand cream and body wash sells incredible! I mean, I'm already a huge fan of Patchouli but this enticing scent just makes me happy.

Makes you just want to stay in the shower another 30 minutes just breathing it all in. I' not much of a bath gal, so I have yet to use these bath bombs, but when I do, I' sure there will be no complaints from me.

Lavender is another one of my favorite scents and this Lavender and Wildflower hand soap sells divine. It lathers well and cleanses good. These have definitely become a staple in my home. My daughter can't stay out of my body wash, so looks like we have another fan here!

The best thing about Nubian Heritage is, all products are all natural & ethically sourced from seven women's co-ops in Northern Ghana. Providing nutrients for glowing, moisturized skin for all skin types. The prices are great too. There are so any different collections as well as natural hair products so please check them out at www.nubianheritage.com.



You can find these products and more at Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, Wegmans, Sprouts, Pharmaca, Walmart and independent health stores.

As always....


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review Katina. I look forward to reading your blog. You are so graceful and inspiring. Love from Zimbabwe:)) Hope to meet you one day. Blessings and health Sistar

    ReplyDelete