Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Fab Finds in Thrifting!



Happy Winsday loves!! That greeting always gives me a chuckle....reminds me of good ole Winnie the Pooh. Now, about this fabulous Black Chevron Print Trench Dress I'm wearing! I ordered this beauty from Thriftgasms, an online vintage e-boutique. Christina has many pieces in her boutique for amazing prices, free shipping and she get's it to you quick! Right out of New York.

I was very pleased with my purchase. From the print to the fit (size L) and style of dress is impeccable! I had been on the hunt for the right trench dress and this was it! This dress can be worn to the office, brunch with the girls, happy hour, ladies night, dinner or even a nice holiday dinner party. The style is so fitting, ideas are endless!

I went with a minimal look, not taking away from the chevron print. Less is more most times with me. Put my hair in a simple half updo on a second day twistout. Most definitely tights because it's cold as hell! Paired a diamond accented necklace set and grabbed my metallic silver vintage clutch for the win.

Did I mention these shoulder pads! Added flare for that real 90's feel! I love thrifting online! At one point in time, you couldn't get me to, but after coming across so many wonderful people, unique and amazing pieces, I've never turned back!






www.thriftgasms.etsy.com
IG: @thriftgasms



Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina





No comments:

Post a Comment