Monday, November 28, 2016

Canviiy ScalpBliss- Review


Happy Monday loves!!! So, let me tell you how much I love this scalp serum! They had me at natural botanicals! This easy to use itch-calming, organic based serum is fast acting and amazing! You don't get any dripping you may experience with other oil based serums or strong tingling with a heavy scent. The ingredients include aloe vera, witch hazel, manuka honey, lavender, jojoba and peppermint oils. This product is cruelty-free, no alcohol, parabens and gluten free. Did I mention that Canviiy is debuted as an Exceptional Black Owned Business? Yep! Another plus in my book!



This lil baby is great for "on the go". It's so convenient to toss into your purse, bag, backpack or whatever your carrying around. My scalp tends to get really itchy at ties so this applicator tip is perfect to slide into my fro without messing up my style. So ladies, if you have braids of any kind, locs, weaves, scalp conditions or protective hairstyles, this product will make you very happy! THANK YOU for the design of this tube Canviiy!!! This is the most soothing, long lasting scalp serum I've used and it will definitely become a staple in my hair care regimen. www.canviiy.com also provides a Dipstix Set and full sized serum coming soon.

Check the out ladies! You won't be disappointed! Have a fabulous Cyber Monday! ( ;




Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment