Monday, November 7, 2016

Avalon Organics {REVIEW}



Happy Monday loves! I've been using these Avalon Organic products for a few weeks now and what a difference the right products make! I can't stress enough how important it is to have a steady skin regimen. Don't forget it takes working on your health from the inside out, so a healthy diet is just the beginning.

So, bye bye Neutrogena face wipes! These Purifying Towelettes are Brilliant Balance with Lavender Prebiotics. They also contain organic Aloe, Green Tea and Cucumber. They smell heavenly! They are pre-moistened to cleanse, tone and they definitely keep my skin moisturized after every use.

The Intense Defense with Vitamin C Antioxidant Oil makes my skin so happy! The oil is light and the coverage is amazing. A few drops go such a long way. 3-4 drops keeps my skin bright and healthy. My mini loves to feel my cheeks because she says how soft my skin always is.

I've noticed a true natural brightness and in my face + neck. My skin is more resilient and doesn't appear as dry in certain areas. Into the next morning, my face remains soft and bright. These products are a definite staple in my beauty products from now on. Can't wait to see what else Avalon has to offer!

These are rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, non GO's, are vegan and biodegradable.


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina


No comments:

Post a Comment