Sunday, October 16, 2016

Simple Mills - Pumpkin Pecan Muffins.....Yumm!!!


Hey loves!!! I have to share this amazing mix with you! I was ecstatic to try and I decided to make Pumpkin Pecan Muffins with the mini. I am Pumpkin any and everything during the Fall season so this was right up my alley!

This Almond Flour Mix is perfect! So simple, just like the name! The ingredients are: Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Pumpkin Arrowroot, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Spices, Baking Soda & Sea Salt. The only additives that were needed were eggs, water & oil (I used Grapeseed Oil). It doesn't more simple than that!

I also added crushed Organic Pecans and sprinkled Chia/Flax seeds atop half before popping into the oven. Ahhhh the aroma in my home was delightful! My family enjoyed to the very last crumb. The perfect match with my morning Cappuccino. Check them out! They have many more baking mixes where this came from!

You can find all mixes at www.simplemills.com, you can enter your location on their site to match the nearest store in your area, or order on www.amazon.com.




1 comment:

  1. Okay, these muffins looks so freaking good. I need iron so chia seeds are on the list! I've got to make these as a yummy snack for the kiddos and I!

    ReplyDelete