Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Modify IKEA + The Mind Diet (BOOK REVIEWS)



Happy hump day loves!!! I want to share two great books with you. I Modify IKEA  (Elyse Major & Charlotte Rivers) gives you 50 fun and creative DIY projects. Who doesn't enjoy a good ole DIY? There's so many I already have plans on creating with my mini. Not only is it fun, it also gives us that quality time together doing something hands on.

A good DIY can give a whole different look to a piece and entire space. I love to create new things so this book will get lots of use in my home!

The Mind Diet (Maggie oon, MS, RDN, Foreword by Sharon Palmer, RDN, author of The Plant Based Diet) gives you a scientific approach to boosting memory (I am definitely here for that), loosing weight and improving heart health. A plant based diet has a numerous amount of benefits that will guide you to a way of healthy living. I

It's definitely a lifestyle change I've enjoyed for quite some time now. This book gives you guides to the proper foods to look for and how to choose them, the health benefits of said foods, mind studies as well as a number of amazing recipes to make.

I've tried a couple thus far and this book will definitely hold a spot in my kitchen.

Here's a bowl of Butternut Squash Curry-Ginger Soup I made from the recipe in the book. Although I cook very healthy and clean, I never limit myself to learning and trying out different recipes. You never know what you may come across and enjoy!



Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment