Friday, October 14, 2016

Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator - Review


Happy Friday loves! I was sent this Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator to review and it definitely gave that added freshness to my laundry. Febreze always gives that extra kick in refreshing anything so I wasn't surprised one bit. With Fall in gear, I like to switch up my towels and window coverings. After things have been stored away, the last thing you want is that weird smell hanging about.

So, it was time to take down and wash before putting away, and replace things with the old. This required wash day. I washed a full load of towels and another load of curtains/drapes with this Febreze In-Wash. In addition to all those fashionable Fall Sweaters we pull back out for the chilly weather.

All of my windows are covered with curtains and/or drapes and they will definitely hold an odor from cooking in the home and lingering smells of foods, incense, or candles can give. What smells refreshing and divine for awhile will combine for an unpleasant scent. It's always necessary to refresh everything you can!


This is simple to use. Just rip open and pour into your load along with your detergent. Easy peasy! What's even better is that it can be used for all machines. Way to go Febreze!



Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

3 comments:

  1. I hope they offer sample size packs so I can try! I like changing my window coverings too so I can't wait to see how I like these. I've used the scent beads before but they SUPER expensive! I'm looking at this as maybe more cost effective! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they offer sample size packs so I can try! I like changing my window coverings too so I can't wait to see how I like these. I've used the scent beads before but they SUPER expensive! I'm looking at this as maybe more cost effective! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about those beads! I couldn't keep up with those. The packs I have are sample sizes, good for 1 load each. Not too bad.

    ReplyDelete