Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Denim 2-Piece + Bell Sleeves

Happy Hump Day loves!!! More fab finds from Poshmark! I've always had a thing for a 2-piece outfit. Being denim was the cherry on top. This Ann Taylor Loft vest and capris set the tone for this Haodouyi white bell sleeved blouse. The lace like, knit detail is beautiful. This tie halter neck gives this blouse that added flair.

Of course with this unpredictable weather I was peeling the vest off and untying this neck by early afternoon. There's so many ways to utilize these two pieces by mixing and matching with others. That's the way to get the most wear out of your clothes. Kept this outfit simple, yet chic with these patent leather loafers. These reminds me so much of my high school days. Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your week!









Ann Taylor- 2 piece suit, Haodouyi Bell Sleeve Blouse- Poshmark, Loafers- F21

1 comment:

  1. Ugh that top and those shoes! 😩 Send them both to me lol! I LOVE the detail on that top and I have the same shoes but in gold but I love the black better! I love some Poshmark too for deals. You look fabulous love!

    ReplyDelete