Monday, October 3, 2016

Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup




Good morning loves! I trust you all had a wonderful weekend. I didn't feel too hot Sunday and Fall has officially begun (weather wise) and it was the perfect day for some good ole comfort food! My mini requested tortilla soup, and I had a taste for chicken enchiladas. Being I was not here for all that was required! My enchiladas are no game! I decided to create this mix and make us both happy.

The flavor is amazing with the perfect creamy texture to it. Fall season always brings out the best soups and casseroles and I'm excited to create more along with making some of the family favorites! Hope you enjoy!



Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina


Ingredients

4-5 organic chicken breast 
sea salt and pepper (for chicken)
2 tbs evoo
2-1/2 cups cooked black beans
2-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
1 large roasted green chile; diced
2-8 oz Daiya cream cheese containers (non-dairy)
4 tbs unsweetened original almond milk
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 Simply Organic southwest taco seasoning pack

Cooking Directions

In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese, 4 tbs milk, plus taco seasoning. Set aside.
Heat oil in stock pot. Cook diced chicken thoroughly on med/high heat (season with sea salt & pepper) until done. Reduce heat to med/low.
Add cream cheese mixture, 1 cup almond milk to pot, mix well. Combine all other ingredients. Simmer an additional 6-8 minutes. 

Serve atop tortilla chips or without. Fresh cilantro to top it off. Enjoy!!! ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment