Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Always Bet On Black

Happy Hump Day loves!!! Tis the season for layers upon layers! When I tell y'all that I had to add a layer or two this morning.....yeah Mother Nature switched it down several degrees! That's one thing I do love about Fall, layering looks and you never know what's underneath unless I tell you! *wink *wink

You can always look chic and complete in an all black look. A bit of mix n' match an it's all good! Here I opted for a black pair of skinny jeans, a mock neck grey sweater vest, a satin kimono robe (yeah I said robe....no limits!), a faux fur vest & open toe black heels to top of the look.

Channeling my inner Diane Carroll, I wore this grey turban and carried a vintage sequined black clutch. Take me to the 70's era! I'm so here for it!





heels- Guess, skinny jeans (diy)- Forever 21, kimono- Etsy, faux fur vest, turban- Ebay, sequin clutch- Vintage (my momma), pearl necklace- Anne Klein (Macy's)


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment