Friday, September 16, 2016

Slip Dress + Pajama Top....Why the hell not!

Happy, happy Friday loves!!! I can't begin to tell you how much I love the Contemporary sized pieces from Forever 21! They run approximately a half size larger than their regular clothing items and the size you wear. I've found these to be more loose fitting and just so comfy and the fit is just perfect! I have a few Contemporary pieces but this Layered Slip Dress in Salmon is my absolute favorite!

It's so soft against my skin and pairing it with this Apt 9 pajama (yes pajama) top was perfection! Never limit your style! Rock it how you like it! It's been a bit cool these mornings. When it heated up, off came the top. This dress is an easy transition to Fall. There's a couple of other ideas I have in mind when Fall actually hits, and this dress will come out again! I kept it simple with silver jewelry, nude mules + nude bag, & my vintage sunnies. Hope you all have a fab weekend!


Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina







slip dress- F21, sunnie- vintage, nude mules- ebay, Apt 9 pajama top(comes in set) Kohls, my fave nude bag by Adrienne Vittadini, link chains- ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment