Friday, September 23, 2016

Remember This Piperlime Skirt?

Happy Fall loves & Happy Friday!!! Although Fall is official, the weather hasn't reached that chilly peak just yet. I can get away with this creation without freezing my butt off! So, remember this Metallic Silver Piperlime skirt I showcased in a collaboration with ThredUp? I flipped it for a complete different look. The elastic band at the top made for the perfect transition into a skirt. Paired with this blazer and black heels.



Peace & Love
Xx
~Katina






 I love these heels because the silver zipper across the back gives that extra pizazz. Here I show you this look with and without metallic socks to kick up my style a bit. I just love heels and a funky pair of socks! Added along with my silver pearl/earring set from Anne Klein (years old purchase), and silver statement rings. Simple and minimal are my go to looks. It doesn't take much to flip an item into something fabulous! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!









piperlime skirt- ThredUp, heels, Shoedazzle, blazer- H&M, faux fur clutch- www.thegooddanger.com



No comments:

Post a Comment