Friday, September 2, 2016

JORD Wood Watches - Fall Campaign #JORDWATCH



Happy Friday loves!!! I'm so excited to share JORD Wood Watches with you. I was invited to join the JORD Team for their phenomenal Fall 2016 Campaign. These watches are by far something that I've never seen. They are completely handcrafted in wood. I chose this beautiful http://www.woodwatches.com/series/fieldcrest/dark-sandalwood/#soulofanamethyst

I wanted something a bit simplistic and one I could wear with just about anything. I love the premium quartz detailing. The dark brown with the black interface is simplistic BEAUTY! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice. Both my sons and eldest daughter already want one of their own. Yeah, Mama had to show it off a bit! The irony is that my youngest son's nickname is Jhord, how befitting is that!



Even the packaging is impeccable! Each watch arrives in a beautiful handcrafted wooden box with a top that slides out and off. Your watch will be placed around this lovely pillow. Comes with extra links if (depending upon the sizing of your watch) and a cloth to keep it maintained. Yes, they even size your watch, according to the measurements you give upon ordering. This is not just any watch, it's a conversation timepiece.

I can't begin to tell you how many compliments and the great interest shown in the wood. The modern design truly made me excited to wear a watch again! I haven't worn a watch in years and realized how much I've really missed it!

To link to the homepage use this http://www.woodwatches.com/#soulofanamethyst

Now to the really, really good part! There's a contest provided for you all by JORD Wood Watches!!! Below I have provided the link to enter the contest. The winner of the contest will receive a $75 coupon, and any other entries will receive a $20 coupon towards the purchase of any watch. Make sure you take advantage an enter!
Contest ends 9/18/16

I can't get over the design of this clasp! It closes both ways! Genius!!!








I wouldn't be me if I didn't take my watch along into the kitchen while cutting up these chocolate covered pretzels! All natural, just like my watch!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina



*This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches


<a id="woodwatches_com_widget_article"  title="Wooden Wristwatch">Wooden Wristwatch</a>
<script src="//www.woodwatches.com/widget-article/soulofanamethyst/850/250"  type="text/javascript"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment