Thursday, September 1, 2016

Good Earth Beauty Organic Lip Scrubs- Review




Hey loves!! I have a great product for you! I received these great all natural, organic lip scrubs from Good Earth Beauty. I have strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. I tried out the chocolate first (of course) and let me tell ya, AMAZING! They each smell soooooo yummy! Had to keep myself from licking my lips! We all at some point will need a good lip scrub to get those lips kissable and smooth.

Especially with these crisp months ahead of us, it's a must to take care of your lips by keeping them chap free. These scrubs make your lips feel like butter. They each contain, sugar, organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic almond oil, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil and flavor. Good Earth Beauty only uses the best natural ingredients. A little goes a long way too!

Check them out at goodearthbeauty.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment