Monday, September 5, 2016

Army Green + Bell Sleeves

Hey loves! Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed your 3-day weekend! Now to get back into the week, well rested I hope. I'm soaking up the last days of summer, looking for a bit cool temps ahead This dress I'm sharing is an old purchase.

Army Green is a rare color in my closet so I had to have it. Here the color may look a bit on the tan side but trust, in person, it's green. There's so many ways to wear this dress, which can and will also be worn as a tunic at some point this Fall. Green + brown are two colors that pair very well together, as shown. I love these bell sleeves! Such a trend throughout summer and after I'm sure!

Grabbed my fave nude bag and gold accessories, besides my dark brown wood watch. Easy peasy! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! As always.....


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina







dress and chain link necklace- Ebay, Luxe shoes- Ross (old purchase), shades- https://shopbich.com, watch- https://woodwatches.com, ring + gold bracelet- vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment