Monday, August 29, 2016

Vertigo Paris Dress- Poshmark

Happy Monday loves!! Well, I'm happily knocking on Fall's door and I'm glad about it! I'm here for a little cool down. I purchased this Vertigo Paris dress a little while back from Poshmark. It immediately caught my eye while I searched for something so unrelated. Once received, I fell in love! It's light, modern and so beautiful. From the small bell sleeves to the detailed pattern and hidden side zipper, and buttoned front, this dress is perfect for the stylish woman.

This dress will definitely make it's Fall season appearance! Repeat offender, if you will! So ready to get back into my neutral and dark tones. I'm already thinking of what I'd rock underneath. It's a bit cooler today and it's lightweight enough that I'm not sweating to death and burning up. This dress is casual elegance, sophisticated woman.

I decided to keep a "Fall like" feel, keeping it neutral. Paired these nude mules and nude bag for the win! Vertigo Paris is a Luxury Womens Clothing Brand with a Boutique located in Beverly Hills, CA & another location in Downtown Los Angeles. Fab finds for all classy women out there!

Poshmark also has it all!!! Check them out, if you haven't already! I'm always late to the party! Lol
Have a beautiful day loves!



Peace & Love
XO
~Katina










Vertigo Paris dress- Poshmark, nude Mules- ebay, nude Adrienne Vittadini bag- Groupon



No comments:

Post a Comment