Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Switching Things UP

Hey loves! Now you can't just wear one garment without doing a little mixing & matching afterwards. That's when you get the most out of your wardrobe. It's not about shopping, shopping, shopping. For one, I don't have funds like that to just spend on every item I see and want. Yet creating new looks with the same pieces, gives you a world of variety.

Remember that white lace off the shoulder number I love so much!? Well, I decided to pair it into (literally) my fave pair of high waist black jeans from Forever 21. Threw on these gold + leopard print heels, minimal gold jewelry, oversized gold sunnies and a black + gold bottom purse. Never limit yourself to the wardrobe you see. There's endless possibilities in mixing & matching. Have a good one y'all!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina





lace dress- ThredUp.com (F21), jeans- F21, heels (old purchase- Guess by Guess, oversized round sunglasses- eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment