Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Rainbow Carrot Zucchini Salad




Hey there loves!!! I'm a hard core salad lover! Yes, I love me a good salad! Not just any ole regular salad. I have to add several things to be become excited about my salads! Lol I bought a bunch of beautiful farm fresh Rainbow Carrots. I had a nice, hearty soup in mind. Then reality set in on how real those high temps are outside and standing over a hot stove, with even a low heat, wasn't it!

So, I opted for a nice cool, delicious salad. Grabbed my mixed greens, plated and commenced to adding the rest of the ingredients as I went along. This was so yummy and perfect! I'll have to make this again and again!

All you'll need:

1 bunch of organic rainbow carrots
1 zucchini
mixed greens salad
evoo
panko breadcrumbs
red wine vinaigrette
1 garlic clove; minced

Directions:

Wash veggies thoroughly. Using a veggie peeler, peel carrots and zucchini and set aside. Plate the mixed greens ( as much as you like). Whisk equal parts red wine and olive oil together thoroughly. Toss veggie mix in vinaigrette and let sit for about 10 minutes. Pile up desired amount of veggie mix on top of greens. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of panko breadcrumbs on top for that added crunch and devour!

No comments:

Post a Comment