Monday, August 1, 2016

You Had Me At Layers!





Happy Monday loves! This little number is perfect while out braving this heatwave. Let me tell you! It's been down right miserable but it gave me a reason to pull out this baby. Another great find from thredup.com. The material is so soft and flowy, I immediately fell in love, soon as I saw the semi pleated detail. Not to mention, it's a very good hair day so that's all I need for the cherry on top!

I kept my jewelry real simple by wearing just a bronze colored loop chain + gold accessories. Slipped on these nude mules to complete my look. Quick and easy, comfort at it's best. While you go on with your day, stay hydrated out there guys! Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

dress XXI- thredup, mules- ebay, gold aviators- f21 (old purchase)

2 comments:

  1. Love your look Katina, the pink complements your beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I'Nubiya! I seriously fell in love with this dress! XO

    ReplyDelete