Monday, August 15, 2016

Old Navy Flower Dress - Poshmark






Happy Monday loves!! I want to share this cute flower dress with you that I found (brand new/tags on) on www.poshmark.com. I love the flowers all over and the little ruffle detail at the shoulder area. Very comfy & cool. I adore the length of this dress so much! That, in particular sold me. These summer temps continue to call for any and everything breathable, comfy and chic! Prints are always a good idea!

I find myself  to be more comfortable wearing loose fitting items verses a skin hugging garment. It's too darn hot for that! To each it's own for sure. This is the perfect lunch, lounging, out n' about dress. One simple piece on a day I have no interest to piece 2-pieces together. It be like hat sometimes! Lol
Have a beautiful week y'all!!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment