Monday, August 8, 2016

Like a Ray of Sunshine

Happy Monday loves!!! As the days are flying by, we are getting closer to that crisp, cool fall weather. A girl can only hope, right! But before you know it, we'll be looking for the heat and high temps such as today. When I saw this yellow off the shoulder dress, I couldn't deny myself. I LOVE the color yellow in summer and haven't worn much of at all. Go figure!

I grabbed this steal on Poshmark. For those of you that aren't quite familiar, Poshmark is a site to buy and sell fashion. Have items to purge out of your closet? You can sell them on this fabulous site, and shop anyone's closet that you see and fall in love with. Major brands and all.....new and gently used items, for amazing low prices!

This dress was brand new, tags still on from a boutique. I jumped right on it! Easily paired it with yellow heel sandals and a yellow chiffon scarf. Yes, I was feeling very happy and bright! The light material worked perfectly in these temps. No need for a weighted down dress to make me sweat more than I already do!

My adoration for off the shoulders pieces continues a little while longer. In the blink of an eye, I'll be layered up! So, enjoy this last month of Summer as much as you can. Get out & live....spread all that good energy around! You never know who needs it!

Have a fabulous week lovelies!!! ( ;


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina 








yellow maxi dress- Poshmark, heel sandals- Kohls (Apt. 9), scarf- gifted from my sister (many moon's ago

No comments:

Post a Comment