Monday, August 15, 2016

Labor of Love Co. - DIY Candle Kit Review



Hey loves! So most weekends my little one and I are doing some sort of diy project. We love these moments together and I live for them! I was fortunate to receive this wonderful complimentary DIY Candle Kit from Labor Of Love. I am a lover of candles and I'll jump for joy for soy! Ignore that rhyming bit and let's get to the fun part! I chose the scent Honeysuckle Jasmine. I knew I couldn't go wrong with a sweet yet delicate floral scent. My home smelled heavenly!







The process is so simple and not time consuming either. The visual instruction paper was perfect! We had a ball making something together that we love! I keep candles in my home all throughout the year, so this was right up my alley! Crafts are the best, especially when it calls for having quality time with loved ones. Now, If you follow me on my Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/amathysssoul/, you will get a chance to win one of these fun DIY Candle Kits of your very own. If you don't, you may want to follow along if you love soy candles and doing fun projects.

Whether you want to do one for yourself or gift to another, I highly recommend checking out these wonderful ladies. We had such a great report! I hope you all find yourselves ready for one of the best DIY's with an aroma to match. So, check them out for yourself at www.laboroflove.co . You won't be disappointed!



Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment