Monday, July 18, 2016

thredUp Collab + Lookbook

Hey loves!!! Well it's Monday and I'm feeling fabulous! I spent part of my weekend putting this lookbook together, with some pieces I was fortunate to partner up with thredUp to receive. If you aren't familiar with this website (sent from Heaven), let me fill you in! thredUp is the largest online consignment and thrift store for women's and kid's fashion. Remember that beautiful lace off the shoulder dress? Yep! I found that beauty right on thredUp!

They have high end name brands at the best steals! New With Tags, Like-New, Gently Used, whatever your preference. I've even caught things with the tags still on, never worn. Doesn't get any better than that! I had the best communication with Izzy (Isabel Weisz), which provided me with the credits to choose the items I wanted. She's an absolute pleasure!

I decided to choose pieces I can easily mix and match throughout my previous wardrobe, and come up with different outfits. It's all about your take on style and what you do with it. No matter how minimal or over the top you choose to be! Purchasing new items isn't always necessary. Make use of everything your closet and drawers hold. You'd be utterly surprised with what you can achieve!

So today, I am pleased to provide you all with this special code for one of my favorite, affordable fashion clothing stores. F21! Use this code: FOREVER50, to receive 50% off first time-orders ONLY. When linking to thredUp, use this link https://www.thredup.com/products/women/forever-21 and it will take you directly to the page. Happy shopping loves!!! Have a beautiful & blessed week! As always, thanks for all of your support! ; )




Peace & Love
XO
~Katina





















from top to bottom: off the shoulder top-Zara W8B Collection, pleated silver metallic skirt-Piperlime Collections, heels-Bella Marie (Amazon)

floral dress-Old Navy, bow sandals-Target

button up blouse-Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker

top- Metro Girl

* All pieces listed from thredUp.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment