Monday, July 11, 2016

Purple Jumpsuit + Pretty Headwrap

Happy Monday loves!!! Starting off anew with nothing less than positivity and a fresh outlook on days ahead. With all the negativity in the world, I want to continue to spread all the good vibes I can. I had to shut down and decompress a bit this past weekend. Sometimes, you'll find social media becomes to much, overwhelming if you will. Those are the times when it becomes very necessary to "unplug" for a few.

So, I wanted to share this outfit with you. I finally decided to wear this lovely jumpsuit after watching it sit in my closet for 2 years. Yes, 2 years! When I first ordered it online, it was too snug. Tried it on a few months later and it was too baggy, in all the wrong places. Lol, so now, this is it!

I found the perfect old school 90's chain belt at Walmart while shopping for household items. I can never stick to my list! Had to grab it! These patent leather mules were a steal (under $20) and perfect fit with my fave nude bag. Some days my feet choose comfort and don't want to be in high heels.

I love my head wraps and this one pairs perfectly with this jumpsuit! Makes my Colourpop matte lippie stand out even more. This is actually a huge scarf that works the best for a good head wrap. The bigger the better! The perfect outfit with that 90's feel. Have a blessed and fabulous week ahead!

Peace & Love
XO
~Katina








purple jumpsuit, nude mules- ebay, headwrap (scarf)- UO, chain belt- Walmart, Adrienne Vittadini Bag, Guess matte lippie- Colourpop Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment