Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Not Your Average Summer Salad



Happy hump day loves!!! So, about this salad! I love my salads and I tend to put lots in them from time to time. This particular fruit salad is perfect for a good cool down. It's so refreshing and absolutely delicious! I bought a huge watermelon over the weekend. After slicing, cutting and bagging, we have a ton!! So, I will incorporate this, sweet, mouth watering fruit into different recipes, so stay tuned!

Here we have a plateful of goodness! Arugula, chopped mint, baby spinach leaves, crumbled feta cheese, chopped watermelon, sliced cucumber, drizzled with my homemade strawberry balsamic vinaigrette (I'll have to post that recipe), a nice little glass of red wine to go with.

This salad will wake your palette up in a nice way and fill your tummy! Enjoy!

Have a beautiful week!

Peace & Love
XO
~Katina


No comments:

Post a Comment