Monday, July 4, 2016

My Fave Trend....Off The Shoulders





Hey loves!!! Good Monday & Happy 4th of July to you all! I fell in love with this top soon as I saw it. Now, this off the shoulder trend is one that I'm really diggin! A woman's shoulders are such a beautiful part that's worth the share.

While I kept it real simple by pairing this boho chiffon top with an old pair of DIY GAP skinny jeans, through in the perfect neutral flair with these mules and bag. I couldn't go without my fave bangles and a simple long looped bronze chain.

It's so easy to have a focus piece and work off of that. Here the focus is my top. Chiffon gives such a cool feel in these high temps so it worked perfectly!

Hope you all enjoyed this long weekend! Have a beautiful week ahead!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

top & mules- Ebay, bag- Adrienne Vittadini 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much love!! Your support means the world....have a blessed week!

      Delete