Sunday, July 31, 2016

Insomnia + 6 Hour Sleep Pure Sleep Tonic = Pure Joy! (Review)



Happy Sunday loves! I've battled insomnia for over 15 years now. Thought I had tried just about everything on the natural sleep aid market and then some, before I became knowledgeable of all the toxic ingredients in over the counter and prescription drugs. From supplements to herbs and meditation. Things would suffice for a short while, yet that monster would kick my door right back down again.

So, you could imagine when I was contacted to do a review for 6 Hour Sleep, I thought, why the hell not! Natural ingredients proven to work, sign me up! I received my bottles of pure joy! Not only do they taste AMAZING! With my lavender Bed Buddy mask + a bit of sleep speaking magic on YouTube, I'm out for hibernation!

Best sleep I've had in years! It doesn't matter what time in the evening I drink one, it does it's job! No groggy feeling the next day, accompanied by that awful headache. I'm refreshed, alert and ready to begin my day, early in the AM without that normal sluggish feel. I've never been much of a morning person, but I must say, with 6 Hour Sleep anyone can and will be!

Not only does it provide a good night's sleep, it's also great for that much needed nap, because every adult needs a good one every now and then! Oh, and while traveling on that plain, train or automobile....drink one of these babies and you'll be there before you know it!

Below I've listed all of the natural ingredients in this little magic bottle. I'd like to give these folks at LZMG PR the biggest virtual hugs ever! Thanks guys!

- Mangosteen
- Passionflower
- Acai Extract
- Valerian Root
- Melatonin
- Ashwagandha
- GABA
- Vitamin E
- Chamomile
- Magnesium
- Lemon Balm
- 5-HTP


Peace & Love
XO
 ~Katina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katina! Have to look for this. I could surely use it!

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katina! Have to look for this. I could surely use it!

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete