Monday, July 25, 2016

Gold Power In This Halogen Skirt





Hey Loves!!! Happy Monday!! Want to share this beautiful skirt with you! First thing that caught my eye was the detail of the gold stitching! The mix of the peachy color + red added the umph to it's entirety, plus it has pockets! Enough said!





Paired this right away with a very old chiffon tunic (purchased during my pregnancy with my now 7 year old), that I've mixed and matched with almost everything! Apparently, it's time for me to invest in a pair of low comfortable heels. It's waaaay too hot out to add to my already discomforting attitude. *insert sun, fire and cry face emojis here. So, these nude mules made the cut!

Hope you all have a fab week ahead! 


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

Halogen skirt- thredUp, Chiffon top (old purchase) F21, Nude Mules- eBay

3 comments:

  1. Lmbo!! You have the same feeling I do! Summer isn't fun if you can't enjoy it! Everyone is running from the sun and where I live, it's so much humidity that it's draining. Anyhoo, that skirt and handbag I love! You are just too fabulous for me!!! And I'm with you, it's so hot I just really want to wear flats �� You look gorgeous!! That black and white photo: EVERYTHING!!

    Side note: I need to change my Google name obviously 😑 to thestylecake so everyone knows it's me lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLLOL!!! I saw the name before your face! Seriously! You keep me laughing! Girl this heat is no joke! Like you said, it's very draining. Flats are truly new for me to get into but I see myself gravitating more to wanting/needing to wear them and it's like, Where they at!?? Thanks you darling for your sweetness! Loves me a good black & white shot! <3

      Delete
    2. LOLLOL!!! I saw the name before your face! Seriously! You keep me laughing! Girl this heat is no joke! Like you said, it's very draining. Flats are truly new for me to get into but I see myself gravitating more to wanting/needing to wear them and it's like, Where they at!?? Thanks you darling for your sweetness! Loves me a good black & white shot! <3

      Delete