Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mellow In Yellow - Romper Season













Happy hump day loves!!! Well, we are halfway through this short week and I am feeling so happy in bright colors! Although it's heating up like an oven, nothing will kill my vibe! Positive thoughts = happy days. 

So, I've been itching to wear these Apparfait Yellow strap heels my youngest son gifted me on Mother's Day. He knows my style to a tee! I caught a glimpse of this Bebe Romper I've had in my closet for just about 7 years (I know insane right) and knew that it would be a fab combo. Grabbed my yellow blazer and off I went.

Spring/summer are such beautiful seasons that brings out all of the bright colors. Heels on, toes out with a bit of skin for today. This romper is not too thick, so soft and comfy! I'm wondering myself why I hadn't worn it much sooner. This blazer is very light weight and cropped which I prefer most. 

Now for these heels! hey are perfect! Not just because they were a gift from my son, well okay, maybe a little! I love the color! A bright, thick strap that's not chopping my toes off. The color contrast between the two will liven up any day!

Enjoy the remainder of this week loves and keep those thoughts in mind on a positive note!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

Blazer- H&M, Romper- Bebe (very old purchase), Strappy heels- Apt.9, Kohl's, Cat eye sunnies- shopbich.com


No comments:

Post a Comment