Monday, June 13, 2016

Elephant Love + Cold Shoulders









Happy Monday Loves!! I hope you all have enjoyed a wonderful weekend. The weather here has been absolutely amazing! I love warm sunny days and being able to go out for a few and enjoy the outdoors. Lately it's been much too hot, but this past Saturday evening was beautiful.

I wore this gorgeous dress that my two youngest gifted me this past Christmas. If you know me at all, you know my love and adoration for elephants. Such a beautiful and opulent animal. When I saw the details of the dress and pattern of elephants, I was beyond excited! Bright prints make me happy and I just am head over hills in this dress!

My little girl also bought me the most beautiful, colorful glass elephant along with this dress.
Both were purchased on Etsy. This dress is so comfortable and the fabric is very lightweight but covering. No see through stuff happening here. The combination of colors are indeed perfect together. I love the length and off the shoulders of course. It can be worn with the shoulders up or down. I prefer to wear it as shown. Paired with all gold jewelry (bangles, link bracelet, earrings and rings), black sandals that didn't stay on for long and my cat eye sunnies from shopbich.com .

My children have always thought of me in one way or another. I couldn't be more appreciative to them for the wonderful things they do. I'm all for durable clothing that can get multiple wears and will forever be in season. This will be in my wardrobe for a long time!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina




No comments:

Post a Comment