Monday, June 20, 2016

Cold Shoulders + Lace

Hey Loves!!! Happy Summer Solstice! Although it's felt much like summer already, it's officially here. This "cold shoulder" trend has hit hard and who can resist baring their beautiful shoulders in a bit of sun. I love off the shoulder pieces! Makes me feel even more beautiful and sophisticated. This lace dress flows so beautifully, along with the layers which gives it that flowing feeling. It has a thick lining, which I love to prevent any see through areas.

I too love an interchangeable piece. This dress can be worn up or off the shoulders, but of course, I won't cover up these babies just yet! It's something about a woman's shoulders that's so beautiful. You can dress it up (as shown) or throw on a pair of sneakers to dress it down. I kept my jewelry very simple. Gold studs and my favorite vintage gold link bracelet. Pulled out my flower oil painted clutch, wore an elastic Seafoam colored belt with a gold detailed leaf and suede strap heels in Seafoam. This dress makes a big statement all by itself. I like to keep my accessories to a minimum,  not taking away from the outfit itself. It's okay to stay minimal ladies!

I've been making my way more so to vintage and/or thrifted pieces. You can't beat an online consignment and thrift store! I came across so many lovely items on thredup.com and purchased a few. Pricing is very affordable, and affordable fashion to enhance my style is right up my alley! Not to mention the happiness you have once you receive that polka dot box at your door! So, check em' out ladies! They also have clothing for children and men as well. Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Peace & Love
XO
~Katina







lace f21 dress- thredup.com, oil painted clutch, waist belt- ebay.com, heels- justfabonline.com, shades- vintage from my mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment